- Triple High Definition MicroDrivers
- Tweeter and two woofers, producing crystal clear notes at any frequency.
- Whether you are a professional musician who needs a dynamic sound for playback, or a home user who wants to spice up your old music collection, there is no better product than the SE535 to do so.
- With this product, you can take professional quality on the go, whether you’re working out at the gym, travelling by plane, sitting around the house, or going for a walk.
- Sound Isolation Design
- The SE535 blocks up to 37 dB ambient noise with its custom fit Sound Isolating Sleeves.
- The buds fit comfortably in the user’s ear, blocking outside noise and providing for a crisper and clearer listening experience.
- High quality, isolating sound during live performances, helping to lessen distortion on plane rides, blocking out distant chatter in public, and eliminating background noises at the office
- Detachable, Formable Cable
- The earphone wiring is reinforced with Kevlar, promising quality and durability, while the cord is also detachable.
- Unmatched Comfort
- On top of the formable wiring, this product comes standard with a Premium Fit Kit, giving users a wide range of fittings to maximize comfort and extend use.
- The kit includes a small, medium, and large pair of both the Foam and Soft Flex Sleeves, a pair of Triple Flange Sleeves, and a pair of Yellow Foam Sleeves.
What's in the box
- Shure SE535 Earphones
- Small, medium, and large pair of both Foam and Soft Flex Sleeves, a pair of Yellow Foam Sleeves, and a pair of Triple Flange Sleeves.
- Carrying case
- Airline Adapter
- Volume control
- 1/4 adapter
Speaker Type: Triple High-Definition MicroDrivers
Sensitivity (1kHz): 119 dB SPL/mW
Impedance (1kHz): 36 Ω
Noise Attenuation: Up to 37 dB
Frequency Range: 18Hz – 19kHz
Input Connector: Gold-plated 3.5 mm (1/8”)
Cable: 64” Detachable (at ear) with wireform fit
Color: Available in Clear or MetallicBronze
Every Shure® product comes with a Limited Warranty that in normal use the product will be free of any defects in materials or workmanship for a period of one or two years from its original date of purchase. However, this is not intended as a complete statement of the actual Limited Warranty applicable to any product. The Limited Warranty includes other important terms, conditions, limitations, and exclusions. For the actual Limited Warranty applicable to any product, please refer to the warranty card issued by Shure and packaged with the product, or contact Shure Incorporated