- High Definition MicroDriver
- Full range sound and optimized low end performance utilizing a vented driver.
- This is the only product in its price range that can truly do your instrument justice, as it was engineered to provide reference quality audio.
- For home users, there is no better way to liven up your old music collection than purchasing a pair of Shure earphones.
- Shure technology allows the earphones to provide a high level acoustic output with little distortion across wide a frequency range, giving a crisp sound for both high and low notes.
- Sound Isolation Design
- The SE315 blocks ambient noise with its custom fit Sound Isolating Sleeves.
- The buds fit comfortably in the user’s ear, blocking outside noise and providing for a crisper and clearer listening experience.
- High quality, isolating sound during live performances, helping to lessen distortion on plane rides, blocking out distant chatter in public, and eliminating background noises at the office
- Detachable, Formable Cable
- The earphone wiring is reinforced with Kevlar, promising quality and durability, while the cord is also detachable.
- Best Fit Possible
- Includes a small, medium, and large pair of both Foam and Soft Flex Sleeves, a pair of Yellow Foam Sleeves, and a pair of Triple Flange Sleeves.
- Gives the the most complete, sound isolating product possible that will cater to any listener.
What's in the box
- Shure SE315 Earphones
- Small, medium, and large pair of both Foam and Soft Flex Sleeves, a pair of Yellow Foam Sleeves, and a pair of Triple Flange Sleeves.
- Carrying case
Speaker Type: Single High-Definition MicroDriver + Tuned BassPort
Sensitivity (1kHz): 116 dB SPL/mW
Impedance (1kHz): 27 Ω
Noise Attenuation: Up to 37 dB
Frequency Range: 22Hz – 18.5kHz
Input Connector: Gold-plated 3.5 mm (1/8”)
Cable: 64” Detachable (at ear) with wireform fit
Color: Available in Clear or Black
Every Shure® product comes with a Limited Warranty that in normal use the product will be free of any defects in materials or workmanship for a period of one or two years from its original date of purchase. However, this is not intended as a complete statement of the actual Limited Warranty applicable to any product. The Limited Warranty includes other important terms, conditions, limitations, and exclusions. For the actual Limited Warranty applicable to any product, please refer to the warranty card issued by Shure and packaged with the product, or contact Shure Incorporated