- Sound Isolating Design
- Comfortable sound isolating sleeves block up to 37 dB of ambient noise. Sound isolation technology prevents outside noise from interfering with your listening experience, whether on-stage or on-the-go. Shure Sound Isolating Earphones require a proper fit to achieve the best sound.
- Unmatched Personalization and Comfort
- Lightweight, low-profile shape with optimized nozzle angle is designed to rest comfortably in the ear.
- Over-the-ear configuration keeps cables out of the way.
- Detachable Cable with Wireform Fit
- Durable Kevlar® reinforced cable allows easy replacement or customization.
- Formable wire ensures secure placement, and over-the-ear configuration keeps cables out of the way.
- Gold plated MMCX Connector has a lock-snap mechanism allowing 360-degree rotation for comfortable fit.
- Available in clear or translucent black
What's in the box
- Shure SE215 Earphones
- Sound Isolating Sleeves
- Three sizes (S, M, L) of the flex and black foam sleeves
- Carrying Case
- A soft-zip, compact carrying case is included to provide a convenient, tangle-free solution to store and travel with your earphones.
- Speaker Type: Single Dynamic MicroDriver
- Sensitivity (1kHz): 107 dB SPL/mW
- Impedance (1kHz): 20 Ω
- Noise Attenuation:Up to 37 dB
- Frequency Range: 22Hz – 17.5kHz
- Input Connector:Gold-plated 3.5 mm (1/8")
- Cable: 64" Detachable (at ear) with wireform fit
- Color:Available in Clear or Translucent Black
Every Shure® product comes with a Limited Warranty that in normal use the product will be free of any defects in materials or workmanship for a period of one or two years from its original date of purchase. However, this is not intended as a complete statement of the actual Limited Warranty applicable to any product. The Limited Warranty includes other important terms, conditions, limitations, and exclusions. For the actual Limited Warranty applicable to any product, please refer to the warranty card issued by Shure and packaged with the product, or contact Shure Incorporated